Bookings & Prices
Unless otherwise advised, all performances are at the Players Theatre,
24 Swift Street, Ballina.
View TABLE PLAN
A Reminder that we are a licensed premises and that no alcohol can be brought into the theatre.
For PIRATES OF PENZANCE, OPENING NIGHT Friday June 14. Join us for complimentary canapes and glass of champagne in the foyer from 7.15 pm
General booking procedure
- Tickets are available from JUST FUNKIN’, River St Ballina (6686 2440) ($2/ticket fee), and online (no fee).
- Group bookings must be paid for in a single payment.
- Telephone bookings and payment can be made with credit card, while online bookings must be paid with a credit card.
- Tickets purchased online can be printed at home or collected at the door, while tickets purchased at Just Funkin can be taken from the shop or collected at the door.
- Please note that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Current prices for tickets are:
PLAY – Adult $25.00; Child (16 and under) $15.00 (No Concession prices)
MUSICALS – Adult $30.00, Child (16 and under) $22.00. (No Concession prices)
JANUARY YOUTH MUSICAL- Same as for a play, Family (2A,2C) $70
Times are: Evening 8pm, Matinee 2pm. For the January production, Evening 7pm, Matinee 2pm.
Entrance to the auditorium is 1/2 hour prior to performance, but the bar is open an hour before curtain.