Bookings & Prices
Unless otherwise advised, all performances are at the Players Theatre,
24 Swift Street, Ballina.
OPENING NIGHT SPECIAL–be served a complimentary glass of champagne and Canapes from 7.15pm!!
General booking procedure
- Tickets are available from WINDROSE TRAVEL, Riverwalk Arcade Ballina (6686 6566) ($2/ticket fee), and online (no fee).
- Group bookings must be paid for in a single payment.
- Telephone bookings and payment can be made with credit card, while online bookings must be paid with a credit card.
- Tickets purchased online can be printed at home or collected at the door, while tickets purchased at Windrose Travel can be taken from the shop or collected at the door.
- Please note that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Current prices for tickets are:
PLAYS – Adult $25.00; Concession/RSL Member, $22.00;
Child (16 and under) $15.00
MUSICALS – Adult $30.00, Concession/RSL Member, $28.00;
Child (16 and under) $22.00.
JANUARY YOUTH MUSICAL- Same as for a play, Family (2A,2C) $70
Times are: Evening 8pm, Matinee 2pm. For the January production, Evening 7pm, Matinee 2pm.
Entrance to the auditorium is 1/2 hour prior to performance, but the bar is open an hour before curtain.