Bookings, Prices and Subscriptions
Unless otherwise advised, all performances are at the Players Theatre, 24 Swift Street, Ballina.
General booking procedure
- Tickets are available from JUST FUNKIN’ MUSIC 124 River St Ballina 6686 2440 (bh) ($2/ticket fee), and online (no fee).
- Group bookings must be paid for in a single payment.
- Telephone bookings and payment can be made with credit card, while online bookings must be paid with a credit card.
- Tickets purchased online can be printed at home or collected at the door, while tickets purchased at JUST FUNKIN’ can be taken from the shop or collected at the door.
- Please note that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Current prices for tickets are:
PLAYS – Adult $22.00; Concession/Member/RSL $20.00;
Child (12 and under) $12.00
MUSICALS – Adult $28.00, Concession/Member/RSL $25.00;
Child (12 and under) $15.00.
JANUARY YOUTH MUSICAL- Adult $20, Child (12 and under) $12, Family (2A,2C) $55
Opening nights are gala evenings and have a $10 surcharge.
Times are: Evening 8pm, Matinee 2pm. For the January production, Evening 7pm, Matinee 2pm.
Entrance to the auditorium is 1/2 hour prior to performance, but the bar is open an hour before curtain
A season subscription provides
- free attendance at 4 productions
- 4 editions of the newsletter, ‘Curtain Call’
- the convenience of a single payment
Subscriptions are only available from Just Funkin’ Music. Please phone (6686 2440) or attend in person. Subscriptions are $80/year (which is a 20% reduction on full price).
Christmas subscription gift certificates are also available at Just Funkin’.
Membership can be paid by cheque to PO Box 636 or bank transfer to BSB 082-522, Account 14 576 3084 (please identify yourself and purpose of payment).