Bookings, Prices and Subscriptions
Unless otherwise advised, all performances are at the Players Theatre, 24 Swift Street, Ballina.
General booking procedure
- Tickets are available from
JUST FUNKIN MUSIC 124 River St Ballina 6686 2440 (bh).(For “The Sound Of Music”, bookings will be through the ABC Shop, opposite Old Woolies, 0266 862436 bus hrs)
- Group bookings must be paid for in a single payment.
- Early group bookings can be held until payment is due two weeks before opening night.
- Later group bookings and all other tickets must be paid for when booked.
- Telephone bookings and payment can be made with credit card.
- Tickets paid for by credit card can be posted to you or collected at the door.
Current prices for tickets are:
PLAYS – Adult $22.00; Concession/Member/RSL $20.00;
Child (12 and under) $12.00
MUSICALS – Adult $28.00, Concession/Member/RSL $25.00;
Child (12 and under) $15.00.
JANUARY YOUTH MUSICAL- Adult $20, Child (12 and under) $12, Family (2A,2C) $55
Opening nights are gala evenings and have a $10 surcharge.
Times are: Evening 8pm, Matinee 2pm. For the January production, Evening 7pm, Matinee 2pm.
Entrance to the auditorium is 1/2 hour prior to performance, but the bar is open an hour before curtain
A season subscription provides
- free attendance at 4 productions
- 4 editions of the newsletter, ‘Curtain Call’
- the convenience of a single payment
Subscriptions are no longer on sale this year
Subscriptions are only available from Just Funkin’ Music. Please phone (6686 2440) or attend in person. Subscriptions are $80/year (which is a 20% reduction on full price).
Christmas subscription gift certificates are also available at Just Funkin’.
Membership can be paid by cheque to PO Box 636 or bank transfer to BSB 082-522, Account 14 576 3084 (please identify yourself and purpose of payment).