Bookings & Prices
Unless otherwise advised, all performances are at the Players Theatre,
24 Swift Street, Ballina.
THEATRE PLANS: Please click the following link to see the Theatre layout 140 Seat Layout 2021
Click the event you wish to book for: NB DINE & DISCOVER VOUCHERS CANNOT BE USED, Covid arrival times apply, see below
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT ARRIVAL TIMES for COVID regulated Productions, BEFORE BOOKING.
- Ticket holders to tables 1 to 11 inclusive: arrive between 45 to 35 minutes before curtain-up
- Ticket holders to tables 12 to 20 inclusive: arrive between 35 to 25 minutes before curtain-up
- Ticket holders to tables 21 to 28 inclusive: arrive between 25 to 15 minutes before curtain-up
NB Patrons arriving outside of their nominated time-slot may involve them in considerable inconvenience and delays, and that preferential treatment may be given to timely arrivals.
General booking procedure
- Tickets are available from JUST FUNKIN’, River St Ballina (6686 2440) ($2/ticket fee), and online (no fee).
- Group bookings must be paid for in a single payment.
- Telephone bookings and payment can be made with credit card, while online bookings must be paid with a credit card.
- Tickets purchased online can only be printed at home (or shown on your device at the door), while tickets purchased at Just Funkin will be printed at their shop.
- Please note that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Current prices for tickets are:
PLAY – Adult $25.00; Child (16 and under) $15.00. (No Concession prices)
MUSICALS – Adult $30.00, Child (16 and under) $22.00. (No Concession prices)
JANUARY YOUTH MUSICAL- Same as for a play, with the addition of a Family Ticket (2A,2C) $70
Times are: Evening 8pm, Matinee 2pm. For the January production, Evening 7pm, Matinee 2pm.
Entrance to the auditorium is at above Covid-19 regulated times, but the bar is open an hour before curtain.