Bookings & Prices
Unless otherwise advised, all performances are at the Players Theatre,
24 Swift Street, Ballina.
NO SHOWS OPEN FOR BOOKINGS AT THIS STAGE
View TABLE PLAN
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT ARRIVAL TIMES for COVID regulated Productions, BEFORE BOOKING.
- Ticket holders to tables 1 to 11 inclusive (22 persons): arrive between 45 to 35 minutes before curtain-up
- Ticket holders to tables 12 to 20 inclusive (22 persons): arrive between 35 to 25 minutes before curtain-up
- Ticket holders to tables 21 to 28 inclusive (27 persons): arrive between 25 to 15 minutes before curtain-up
NB Patrons arriving outside of their nominated time-slot may involve them in considerable inconvenience and delays, and that preferential treatment may be given to timely arrivals.
General booking procedure
- Tickets are available from JUST FUNKIN’, River St Ballina (6686 2440) ($2/ticket fee), and online (no fee).
- Group bookings must be paid for in a single payment.
- Telephone bookings and payment can be made with credit card, while online bookings must be paid with a credit card.
- Tickets purchased online can be printed at home or collected at the door, while tickets purchased at Just Funkin can be taken from the shop or collected at the door.
- Please note that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Current prices for tickets are:
PLAY – Adult $25.00; Child (16 and under) $15.00 (No Concession prices)
MUSICALS – Adult $30.00, Child (16 and under) $22.00. (No Concession prices)
JANUARY YOUTH MUSICAL- Same as for a play, Family (2A,2C) $70
Times are: Evening 8pm, Matinee 2pm. For the January production, Evening 7pm, Matinee 2pm.
Entrance to the auditorium is at above Covid-19 regulated times, but the bar is open an hour before curtain.