Bookings & Prices
Unless otherwise advised, all performances are at the Players Theatre,
24 Swift Street, Ballina.
View TABLE PLAN
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT ARRIVAL TIMES BEFORE BOOKING.
- Ticket holders to tables 1 to 11 inclusive (22 persons): arrive between 45 to 35 minutes before curtain-up
- Ticket holders to tables 12 to 20 inclusive (22 persons): arrive between 35 to 25 minutes before curtain-up
- Ticket holders to tables 21 to 28 inclusive (27 persons): arrive between 25 to 15 minutes before curtain-up
NB Patrons arriving outside of their nominated timeslot may involve them in considerable inconvenience and delays, and that preferential treatment may be given to timely arrivals.
General booking procedure
- Tickets are available from JUST FUNKIN’, River St Ballina (6686 2440) ($2/ticket fee), and online (no fee).
- Group bookings must be paid for in a single payment.
- Telephone bookings and payment can be made with credit card, while online bookings must be paid with a credit card.
- Tickets purchased online can be printed at home or collected at the door, while tickets purchased at Just Funkin can be taken from the shop or collected at the door.
- Please note that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Current prices for tickets are:
PLAY – Adult $25.00; Child (16 and under) $15.00 (No Concession prices)
MUSICALS – Adult $30.00, Child (16 and under) $22.00. (No Concession prices)
JANUARY YOUTH MUSICAL- Same as for a play, Family (2A,2C) $70
Times are: Evening 8pm, Matinee 2pm. For the January production, Evening 7pm, Matinee 2pm.
Entrance to the auditorium is at above Covid-19 regulated times, but the bar is open an hour before curtain.